We’ve had some great virtual connections over Zoom and we hope you have been able to try it out to connect with one another and even with friends and family. Below is a list of some opportunities that you can look forward to for relationship building, learning, and fun.
Note: Our virtual GenGroups are password protected for your safety and privacy. Please request a password here.
Sundays | 9:30 amServe (1st Sunday) | Zoom ID: 177-974-519
Connect (2nd Sunday) | Zoom ID: 653-574-026
Grow (3rd Sunday) | Zoom ID: 778-045-519
Commit (4th Sunday) | Zoom ID: 328-104-478
Here’s how to set up and use Zoom:
- Sign up for a free Zoom meeting account here.
- You can download the Zoom app through your app store or download manager.
- Follow the steps provided by Zoom
- Once logged in Choose “Join” and enter the appropriate meeting code, then join the meeting.
- All GenGroups are password protected for your safety and privacy. Click HERE to request a password.
There are a bunch of tutorials on how to use Zoom on their site as well. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know!
You can follow, search and use these hashtags to stay connected with us online.
#genchurchgp #YQU #togethernottogether #GenChurchCares
#itsjustaphase #bettertogether #timeovertime
#opportunity #Justbe #gpab
#grandeprairiealberta #localchurch #albertacares